Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Art to Wear and More

There is nothing more exciting than to partner with a company and see your designs on products. My newest partner is all the way in the UK and what can be better than to spread my designs in another continent. I am proud to introduce you to the many products Contrado.UK is now creating with my designs.



I realize how much fun and therapeutic it is to create designs. It is also a way to add color to this world, besides hanging on a wall. More and more I find myself looking at patterns in everyday life that inspire me to put them on products.



Contrado.UK gives me the opportunity to add my creations to their many, varied products that can either beautify a home or your self, as well as products that are functional. How great is that?
Click  HERE to see my products and come often as I grow my store.





1 comment:

  1. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete