Tuesday, May 9, 2017

At Nordstrom!

When I was a young girl living in Miami Beach, newly arrived from Cuba, and walking down Lincoln Road, I could only look at the windows of the high end shops and dream. My dreams then were to one day be able to afford those beautiful things. If any one had told me then that I would be selling my art at shops like Bloomingdales and now Nordstrom, I would have said they were crazy.

Well, this crazy idea is real in 2017. What a year!  All this thanks to my licensing partner DENY Designs. They have made it possible for me to sell an art piece at Bloomingdales and now a throw pillow, "Blades of Grass",  at Nordstrom. To say that I am excited is an understatement. To have my Mom still alive and celebrating with me is fantastic.

Stay tuned.....lots more art and opportunities in my future!



"Blades of Grass" - watercolor abstract art






1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS ROSIE! Look forward to hearing about even more of these art success stories!

    ReplyDelete