Friday, March 24, 2017

Spring at Bloomingdales

Spring is here and the news I was patiently waiting to share with you, I am now allowed to share!
I was informed today by DENY Designs that my art on canvas, "Color My World", is now available for sale by Bloomingdales. Never in my wildest dream did I think I would be designing for the home and to be selling at Bloomingdales is beyond words. I am also now keeping another secret from you. Stay tuned for another reveal in the near future. 

Besides painting in various mediums, I now paint for art exhibitions and for art licensing on products. This just proves that it is never too late to start something new in your life. .You may say, but I thought you had retired....and I have. This is definitely not work for me. I tell my family that if I was not doing this, and getting paid for it, I would be paying for therapy. Art is my therapy and it makes me happy. Hope it brightens your day. 






No comments:

Post a Comment