Monday, April 12, 2010

Art by Nova!


There is so much that can be done on the internet these days; anything from researching your aches and pains, selling, and in my case, making new friends. I started selling my art on line in 2006. I was preparing myself for retirement and pursuing my lifelong wish to paint full time. I had been selling many of my miniatures to a lady that not only purchased, but always sent me the most wonderful words of encouragement. Her interest in my art motivated me to paint even more and believe some of the things she would say about my art. Slowly, we started communicating via email. My friend, Nova, is not just an art lover, but an artist. She would buy art and encourage artists, as she continued to create on her own. One day she shared one of her pieces with me. I told her that she should not just be buying, but also selling. Her creations are psychedelic, abstract paintings. Her love of geometric shapes and color is very evident.

Nova is no longer painting for herself, but for the rest of the world. She has already sold a few pieces on line and is delighted. She says "My goal is to create and share art from the heart that inspires, sings, and brings joy, happiness and smiles that last." Nova is now on the web. It is my pleasure to share her page today. To find out about her, and her art, check out the link below.

http://www.joanwinter.com/nova.html

www.artistamundo.com/rosiesart

No comments:

Post a Comment