Monday, May 24, 2021

Moving On

Moving is one of those experiences that can be very stressful and life changing. After 59 years living in Miami, we have decided to leave. Now you know why I have not written much on my blog. Getting rid of things, packing and unpacking has taken up most of  my time. We are now moved and, although not yet completely settled, I have decided to look into art opportunities and clubs in my new area. My reason for this is because art has always been my therapy. I want to be busy and not miss my life in Miami. 

I am now ready to announce that I have joined Gilded Matilda's . It is a unique place with an eclectic collection of art by local artists and many classes to learn and inspire. It's a  first step in becoming a member of my new art community. Below are a few pieces already available at the studio with more to come. 


Gilded Matilda's (352) 476-5531
  •   315 N Main St. Wildwood, FL 34785





No comments:

Post a Comment