Sunday, March 24, 2013

Graphic Print Design Contest

I have shown you my art on various mediums..... on canvas, paper, shells, driftwood, cross stitch patterns and a variety of functional products for your home and technical toys. What is left?

 Wearable art!! 

I have entered a fashion design contest on line through Facebook. I have put my art on their dress templates and the people's vote will decide. If selected, the garment will bear my design and name. I have attached photos of my designs, but you can find them with my name on them on line. If you are not on Facebook, please feel free to share with family and friends that can vote on line. 


The page to like is:
The page to vote is:
https://www.facebook.com/TheSocialCapitalist/app_448952861833126
(Just search by my name at the top of the page to see all of my designs)

Voting starts: March 25th

Please share this info with other friends. Thanks!







No comments:

Post a Comment