Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Grove House Gallery Re-Opening



There's a new location for the Grove House Gallery and a new beginning for me. I visited this gallery about three years ago, prior to my retirement. I was looking forward to painting and for a possible place for my creations. As many of you can relate, a little fear, a lot of happenings, a grandbaby, and my application was put away. When I found out that the gallery was looking for a new place to re-locate, I began to entertain the idea of joining this creative group. My granddaughter is walking, talking and drinking from a cup so I should also be ready to move on in the world. I applied, was accepted, and will be part of the re-opening exhibition. I visited the gallery and all of the works look beautiful in this new place. You can feel the excitement and see the hard work that goes into getting it ready for its opening. The Grove will be full of excitement this Saturday with music, food, art, and the pajama crawl in preparation for the Bed Race the following day. I invite you all to come to the opening. If you can't make it on Saturday, Sept. 5th, then come by another day. The address and hours of operation are below

Grove House Artists
3390 Mary Street #162
Coconut Grove, Florida
(305) 979-9534
Gallery Hours:
Tues. - Thurs: Noon - 6pm
Fri. - Sat: Noon - 9pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm
Mon: By appt.

www.artistamundo.com/rosiesart





No comments:

Post a Comment