Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Boats, Boats and More Boats!









Reference is always made to the "lazy days of summer"; not for me. This summer I decided to increase my knowledge and , hopefully, enhance the way that I express myself. After a couple of trips out of town, I took the batik class which I thoroughly enjoyed. After this class, I decided to purchase the tools necessary and continue creating in this manner. If that was not enough to keep me busy, I decided to take an earring/jewelry class to use the tools and beads I was given when I first retired. After a few pairs of earrings, I think I will retire from that. Watercolor continues to be a big part of my life. Here in South Florida, we are surrounded by water and there is always some relative or friend that owns a boat. I don't sail or fish, but I love to paint boats and the ocean in general. Here are my latest works.

www.artistamundo.com/rosiesart

No comments:

Post a Comment