Monday, June 24, 2024

When I lived in Miami, it was important for me to be among artists and art. In fact, many of them have become life long friends. When I moved away, after living there so many years, I worried if I would even find a group of creatives. After three years in my new location, I have found a few art groups and organizations. I have been able to make friends and exhibit. The demonstrations and classes I have attended have exposed me to new ways to create. One of the new groups I joined is the Fine Art Society in the Villages. This group exhibits watercolors, acrylics and oils in two shows yearly. Our first show was in Ocotber, 2023 and our most recent was this past April, 2024. It seems that once we finish one exhibit, we immediately start planning the next one. Below are the pieces I exhibited in the last two shows. Looking forward to our next exhibition in October, 2024.
https://www.fineartsocietythevillages.com/members-gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment