Monday, January 15, 2024

Welcome to 2024!

The new year is here and how many of you have great expectations for the next 365 days. We have a blank slate in front of us. Let's take each day and do something we wish we had done in 2023. For me, I dont have any goals, but a list of things I need to complete, or start, this year.  This blog has been neglected for the past two years. Its not that I did not have things to share; it wasjust sitting down and putting it into words. I need to work on that and hope you will contimue to read what I write beyond the first week in January.  

Every year, I hope to express myself more in the visual arts.  In conjunction with that, I need to find places that I can show my art. A constant place this past year was the exhibits at the Eisenhower Recretion Center. Below is my first entry for 2024 and my first ribbon there. You may have lots in store for me 2024!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment