Friday, April 13, 2018

My Style? Don't Have One.

I always admire artists that you can definitely tell who they are by their art. It may be because of their subject matter, style or palette. This is great for marketing and business. I could do that since I have been told that seascapes are my "thing" and I love painting them.

I have given it great thought because I know people are right, my beaches seem to sell faster than anything else and will identify me. However, I find that I am inspired by the world around me and that is what makes me paint.I also get inspired by various mediums. Although, oils were my first love, I moved on to acrylics, watercolors and, most recently, alcohol inks. My subjects are varied, the only common source is that I love color, but it is mostly about my surroundings or inspirations from friends and their photos.

Here are a few samples of what I have painted lately...........








No comments:

Post a Comment