Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Her Passion

If you have followed my art, you may have noticed that I am a tropical artist. I love seascapes, boats, landscapes, and bright abstracts. Most of my paintings do not include people. Love them......don't paint them.

Last Spring my grandchildren were here and we had to visit the Miami-Dade Public Library. My granddaughter loves to read and loves libraries. I captured the visit in photos. There was one photo of my granddaughter that was so special. The light was perfect and only her profile was showing. I so wanted to paint her, but was scared to even begin. Last month, I took the plunge and decided to do it. If anything, it forced me out of my comfort zone and serves as a reminder of a beautiful day spent exploring downtown Miami.  




"Her Passion" - watercolor




No comments:

Post a Comment