Saturday, October 18, 2014

Urban Outfitters Denver Colorado

For weeks now, my colorful pillow "Color My World" has been selling on line by Urban Outfitters. As if that wasn't exciting enough, I received an email from Lisa, the Artist Relations Manager for DENY Designs, letting me know that my pillow was spotted at a Denver Colorado Urban Outfitter. The day she let me know I had laryngitis and it saved the neighborhood from hearing my screams of joy. 

I had been visiting a Dadeland Mall store taking photos for some of my DENY fellow artists that don't live in Miami so that they could feel the joy of their product at a store. I always secretly wished that some day I would see some of my tropical art right here in a Miami store. Having Lisa inform me was a secret dream come true and having DENY Creative Director photograph it for me was a PLUS. Someone had done the same for me and I so appreciated it!!!

For those of you all over the country, and the world, don't fear! You can still get it on line HERE.

Here's the Denver display..........love it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment