Tuesday, July 7, 2009

STAY COOL


As an artist, I am constantly inspired by what I see. The non-family/friends pictures I take are taken with the thought that they could possibly become a future painting. After my vacation this Spring and over the 4th of July week in Georgia, I returned with a camera full of images. Needless to say, I have more pictures than time to paint. Family happenings and traveling have not allowed me time to paint for over a month, but starting today, I will return to my passion. I am also looking forward to a batik and watercolor workshop this summer with the very talented, Lynda Wellens. I am intrigued by this technique, but I am not really sure that I will be doing it on my own. One thing I know, it will be fun to be with other creative friends. I will be telling all of you about this experience next time. For now, stay cool, have fun, and make yourself a glass of lemonade


No comments:

Post a Comment